- Local Events — LIGHTS for LIBERTY
- Supreme Court blocks 2020 census citizenship question for now
- Deported parents may lose kids to adoption, investigation finds
- Customs and Border Protection is buying 2.2 million baby diapers for its new migrant tent city
- The Trump administration is thinking about changing medical leave to ‘reduce burden on employers’
Indivisibles of the Lower Florida Keys
The local chapter is being organized drawing from the national “Indivisible” movement, which seeks to alert members of Congress across the nation to concerns such as protecting civil liberties, personal freedoms and fundamental human rights. It is our goal to increase local participation in the political process and interaction with our Representatives and government.