- Florida committee approves bill requiring felons to pay court fees before voting
- Ideas | S.I. Rosenbaum: A shocking number of Jews have become willing collaborators in white supremacy – The Boston Globe
- CALL TO ACTION: EMAIL HOLLY@HOLLYRASCHEIN.COM: FOLLOW UP WITH HER IN REGARDS TO…
- Key West Women’s Equality March 2019 by Larry Blackburn
- Happening now in Key West, FL, United States
Indivisibles of the Lower Florida Keys
The local chapter is being organized drawing from the national “Indivisible” movement, which seeks to alert members of Congress across the nation to concerns such as protecting civil liberties, personal freedoms and fundamental human rights. It is our goal to increase local participation in the political process and interaction with our Representatives and government.