- Come see Debbie Mucarsel-Powell saturday in Key West at the March For Our Lives …
- In the wake of the tragic shooting in Parkland, Florida, Barack and Michelle Oba…
- Zuckerberg admits Facebook “breach of trust”
- Indivisible groups across Florida ask Gov. Rick Scott to veto funding for the Guardian program
- No Trump Zone: Only two of 23 vulnerable Republicans want him
Indivisibles of the Lower Florida Keys
The local chapter is being organized drawing from the national “Indivisible” movement, which seeks to alert members of Congress across the nation to concerns such as protecting civil liberties, personal freedoms and fundamental human rights. It is our goal to increase local participation in the political process and interaction with our Representatives and government.