Rules from Robert Reich for 2018:
1. Don’t use the president’s surname.
2. Remember this is a regime and he’s not acting alone.
3. Do not argue with those who support him—it doesn’t work.
4. Focus on his policies, not his orange-ness and mental state.
5. Keep your message positive; they want the country to be angry and fearful because this is the soil from which their darkest policies grow.
6. No more helpless/hopeless talk
7. Support artists and the arts
8. Be careful not to spread fake news—check it out first.
9. Take care of yourselves and
10 RESIST. ✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊✊🏾✊🏿🇺🇸
Copy to paste to your wall.
Facebook Page Source